CRANE MODERNISATION AND UPGRADES
If your lifting equipment no longer lives up to evolving operational needs, whether through increased demand, changing products or where older cranes no longer meet today’s rigorous safety standards, Pro Cranes can upgrade it to meet your new requirements.
Where years of use causes deterioration, particularly in harsh operating environments, old equipment can be refurbished, generating huge cost savings compared to replacements. This crane upgrade service is particularly valuable where old out-of-production or bespoke equipment is concerned; i.e. where direct replacements are not readily available. Many parts can often be reconditioned, and parts that are worn beyond repair can be rebuilt – even the most dilapidated equipment is not necessarily beyond salvation.
Pro Cranes knowledge and experience in crane upgrades means that we are able to:
- Install new hoists, travel drives, end carriages, light crane systems, gantries and power feeds
- Convert pendant- or even old cab-controlled cranes to radio control
- Upgrade crane power and control systems to improve precision, flexibility and efficiency
- Re-align and level tracks, spans and gantries
- Alter spans or SWLs, and reinforce gantries to accommodate, often as part of a crane relocation