Join our workforce
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- A proven track record in a similar role.
- A competent electrical engineer.
- Some knowledge of mechanical engineering.
- Experience with lifting equipment, their control systems and types.
- Practical knowledge of Inverters and electrical controls.
- A natural communicator.
- A diligent worker who can operate within a team or autonomously as required.
- Problem solving abilities
- An investigative nature and a general interest in engineering and its applications.
- A keenness to continue training on new equipment and legislation.
- A flexible approach to working out of hours, site work, and overnight stays etc.
Pro Cranes are located in Warrington and Cheshire we offer competitive rates of pay, overtime and benefits including a company van, mobile phone, work wear, PPE and additional training as required.
Do you aspire to be part of our ever growing team? Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you!